Improved visibility of the Danube Serbia Region & Danube Serbia Region stakeholders are sensitized and actively engage in socio-economic development initiatives.
- Hold a broad stakeholder workshops and conferences in order to initiate cooperation, networking and experience exchange on Danube Region potentials involving Serbian parties (ministries municipalities, Autonomous Province of Vojvodina, SKGO, civil society organisations and the private sector), as well as representatives of regions and national bodies in neighbouring countries
- Support promotion of Danube potentials such as, tourism opportunities, investment opportunities, nature protected areas and national parks, etc. Identify specific local products) and support its promotion in the function of tourism development and region branding.
- Support participation of selected national and local authorities in investment promotion, different tourism, environment and participation in Danube related EC initiatives.
- Prepare a strong, professional communication strategy on the Danube Serbia Region that can underpin all components by explaining to all stakeholders what the project means to them, and how it is linked with the EU accession process.
- Preparation of promotional material (e.g. brochures, web presentations etc.) related to the Danube Serbia Region potentials
Component 2 activities that are currently in process of implementation include following:
- Preparation of the Danube Serbia Region territorial marketing study
- Preparation touristic destination marketing plan
- Design of a marketing tool box for municipalities
- Elaborate touristic products in Serbia